An earlier version of this work was presented at the Mental Health Services Research Conference in Washington D.C. on 21 July 2009.
Validation of a claims-based antipsychotic polypharmacy measure†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 628–635, June 2014
How to Cite
Leckman-Westin, E., Kealey, E., Gupta, N., Chen, Q., Gerhard, T., Crystal, S., Olfson, M. and Finnerty, M. (2014), Validation of a claims-based antipsychotic polypharmacy measure. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 628–635. doi: 10.1002/pds.3609
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- New York State Office of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.