This paper was presented at the 29th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, Montreal, August 25–28, 2013. It received ‘Best Poster Award’ from the Comparativeness Effectiveness Special Interest Group.
Instrumental variable applications using nursing home prescribing preferences in comparative effectiveness research†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 830–838, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Instrumental variable applications using nursing home prescribing preferences in comparative effectiveness research, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23: 830–838. DOI: 10.1002/pds.3611, , , , , and , (
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.. Grant Number: HHSA 290-2005-00161
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01 MH099141
|pds3611-sup-0001-supplmaterial.docx||Word 2007 document||240K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.