A modular, prospective, semi-automated drug safety monitoring system for use in a distributed data environment
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 619–627, June 2014
How to Cite
Gagne, J. J., Wang, S. V., Rassen, J. A. and Schneeweiss, S. (2014), A modular, prospective, semi-automated drug safety monitoring system for use in a distributed data environment. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 619–627. doi: 10.1002/pds.3616
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.