These authors share senior authorship.
Risk of malignancies in patients with inflammatory bowel disease treated with thiopurines or anti-TNF alpha antibodies
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 735–744, July 2014
How to Cite
Beigel, F., Steinborn, A., Schnitzler, F., Tillack, C., Breiteneicher, S., John, J. M., Van Steen, K., Laubender, R. P., Göke, B., Seiderer, J., Brand, S. and Ochsenkühn, T. (2014), Risk of malignancies in patients with inflammatory bowel disease treated with thiopurines or anti-TNF alpha antibodies. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 735–744. doi: 10.1002/pds.3621
Prior postings and presentations:
Parts of this work have been presented as an oral presentation at the United European Gastroenterology Week 2011 in Stockholm and published in Gut Oct 2011; 60, Suppl. 3, A35, OP147, as an oral poster presentation at the 6th Congress of European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation 2011 in Dublin and published in JCC Feb 2011; Vol. 5, Issue 1, S134, P293 and as a poster presentation at Digestive Disease Week 2011 in Chicago and published in Gastroenterology 2011; 140, (5), Suppl. 1, S773.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG, BE 4490/2-1, DFG, BR 1912/6-1
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Else Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung. Grant Number: 2010_EKES.32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.