Portions of these data have been previously presented at the International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, August 2013 and the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting, November 2013, New Orleans, LA, USA.
Risk of retinal tear or detachment with oral fluoroquinolone use: a cohort study†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 745–752, July 2014
How to Cite
Eftekhari, K., Ghodasra, D. H., Haynes, K., Chen, J., Kempen, J. H. and VanderBeek, B. L. (2014), Risk of retinal tear or detachment with oral fluoroquinolone use: a cohort study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 23: 745–752. doi: 10.1002/pds.3623
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.