Acute kidney injury during concomitant use of valacyclovir and loxoprofen: detecting drug–drug interactions in a spontaneous reporting system
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1154–1159, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Acute kidney injury during concomitant use of valacyclovir and loxoprofen: detecting drug–drug interactions in a spontaneous reporting system, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23; pages 1154–1159, doi: 10.1002/pds.3626, , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.