Prior postings and presentations: The abstract was published at 2013 China Heart Congress by Yan Li.
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1183–1191, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) The efficacy and safety of ivabradine hydrochloride versus atenolol in Chinese patients with chronic stable angina pectoris, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23; pages 1176–1182, doi: 10.1002/pds.3628., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, multicenter, active-controlled, non-inferiority clinical trial
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX09303008-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.