A poster on this study was presented at the ISPE meeting in Montreal in August 2013 (Poster Walk—Special Interest Group: Adherence).
Measuring persistence to hormonal therapy in patients with breast cancer: accounting for temporary treatment discontinuation†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 882–889, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Measuring persistence to hormonal therapy in patients with breast cancer: accounting for temporary treatment discontinuation, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23, 882–889. doi: 10.1002/pds.3631, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.