This study was presented at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress 2013.
Factors associated with concordance between parental-reported use and dispensed asthma drugs in adolescents: findings from the BAMSE birth cohort†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 942–949, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Factors associated with concordance between parental-reported use and dispensed asthma drugs in adolescents: findings from the BAMSE birth cohort, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23: 942–949. DOI: 10.1002/pds.3662, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.