This article is a US government work and is in the public domain in the United States.
The Vaccine Safety Datalink project†
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2001 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 403–406, August/September 2001
How to Cite
DeStefano, F. (2001), The Vaccine Safety Datalink project. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 10: 403–406. doi: 10.1002/pds.613
Other members of the Vaccine Safety Datalink team (by site): Robert T. Chen MD, MA; John Glasser PhD, MPH; Philip H. Rhodes PhD; Piotr Kramarz MD; Thomas Verstraeten MD; David Walker MPH; Catherine Okoro (National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia); Robert S. Thompson MD; Lisa A. Jackson MD, MPH; Robert L. Davis MD, MPH; William E. Barlow PhD; Kari Bohlke ScD; Patti Benson MPH; Barbara Carste MPH; Jo Ann Habakangas BA; Christi Hanson BA; Minqi Jiang MS; Paula Lee Poy BA; Darren Malais BS; Viviana Rebolledo BS; Wendy Rogers BA; David Rubanowice BS; Dennis Sheeran MS; Onchee Yu MS; Ann Zavitkovsky MPH, MPA (Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, Washington); John P. Mullooly PhD; Julie E. Maher PhD, MS; Sheila Weinman PhD; Lois Drew BA; Jill Mesa; Kim Olson; Heather Houston RN; Colleen Chun MD; Steven Gancher MD; John A. Pearson MD; Jerry Slepak MD; Alan Bauck BS; Teresa Kimes MS; Joseph Murphy BA; Nadia Redmond MSPH; Karen Riedlinger MPH; Carol Sullivan; Gayle Thomas-Monk (Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region, Portland, Oregon); Steve B. Black MD; Henry R. Shinefield MD; Paula Ray MPH; Edwin Lewis MPH; Bruce H. Fireman MA; Joan Schwalbe; Ajit De Silva; Patti Hallam (Kaiser Permanente of Northern California, Oakland, California); Joel I. Ward MD; Connie M. Vadheim PhD; Hang Lee PhD; Ken Zangwill MD; Eileen Eriksen MPH; Tracy Zhang MS; Jennifer Lee MS; Jennie Jing MA; Nancy Goff; Jeffrey Perlman MD (Center for Vaccine Research Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California); S. Michael Marcy MD; Marlene Lugg DrPH (Southern California Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, CA); M. Miles Braun MD, MPH; Robert P. Wise MD, MPH, Robert Ball MD, MPH (Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, MD ); Vito Caserta MD, MPH; Geoffrey Evans MD (Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation, Health Resources and Services Administration, Rockville, MD).
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.