A comparison of measures of disproportionality for signal detection in spontaneous reporting systems for adverse drug reactions
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January/February 2002
How to Cite
van Puijenbroek, E. P., Bate, A., Leufkens, H. G. M., Lindquist, M., Orre, R. and Egberts, A. C. G. (2002), A comparison of measures of disproportionality for signal detection in spontaneous reporting systems for adverse drug reactions. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 11: 3–10. doi: 10.1002/pds.668
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.