Paracetamol pack size restriction: the impact on paracetamol poisoning and the over-the-counter supply of paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen
Article first published online: 18 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 329–331, June 2002
How to Cite
Sheen, C. L., Dillon, J. F., Bateman, D. N., Simpson, K. J. and MacDonald, T. M. (2002), Paracetamol pack size restriction: the impact on paracetamol poisoning and the over-the-counter supply of paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 11: 329–331. doi: 10.1002/pds.701
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2001
- Pfizer Inc. USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.