Regional variation in the use of medications by older Canadians—a persistent and incompletely understood phenomena
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 575–582, October/November 2003
How to Cite
Hogan, D. B., Maxwell, C. J., Fung, T. S. and Ebly, E. M. (2003), Regional variation in the use of medications by older Canadians—a persistent and incompletely understood phenomena. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 575–582. doi: 10.1002/pds.803
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.