The findings and conclusions of this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Food and Drug Administration.
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–34, January 2004
How to Cite
Manda, B., Drinkard, C. R., Shatin, D. and Graham, D. J. (2004), The risk of esophageal obstruction associated with an anti-allergy medication (Claritin-D® 24-Hour—original formulation). Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 29–34. doi: 10.1002/pds.816
Findings of this study were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Academy for Health Services Research and Policy, June 2001, Atlanta.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2002
- US FDA Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: FD-U-001643-01/02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!