The International Collaborative Study of Severe Anaphylaxis and Members of the Study Group were Joan-Ramon Laporte, Francisco J. de Latorre, Barcelona; András Laszlo, Gyorgy Retsagi (deceased(, Budapest; Durga A. Gadgil, D. V. Chandrasekhar, Mumbai; Lars Alfredsson, Bengt-Erik Wiholm, Stockholm; Carlos Martinez, Frankfurt; David W. Kaufman, Theresa Anderson, Judith P. Kelly, Samuel Shapiro, Boston. Manuscript prepared by David W. Kaufman and Judith P. Kelly.
Risk of anaphylaxis in a hospital population in relation to the use of various drugs: an international study
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 195–202, April/May 2003
How to Cite
Kaufman, D. W. (2003), Risk of anaphylaxis in a hospital population in relation to the use of various drugs: an international study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/pds.822
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.