Dr Watson is an employee of Merck & Co., Inc. which manufactures HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors.
Liver function testing in patients on HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 307–313, June 2003
How to Cite
Andrade, S. E., Donahue, J. G., Chan, K. A., Watson, D. J. and Platt, R. (2003), Liver function testing in patients on HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 307–313. doi: 10.1002/pds.832
This study was presented in part at the 16th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Barcelona, Spain, 21 August 2000.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2002
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.