Users of oral steroids are at a reduced risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 583–588, October/November 2003
How to Cite
Huerta, C., García Rodríguez, L. A., Wallander, M.-A. and Johansson, S. (2003), Users of oral steroids are at a reduced risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 583–588. doi: 10.1002/pds.836
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2002
- AstraZeneca, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.