Psychotropic drugs and fatal pulmonary embolism
Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 647–652, December 2003
How to Cite
Parkin, L., Skegg, D. C. G., Herbison, G. P. and Paul, C. (2003), Psychotropic drugs and fatal pulmonary embolism. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 647–652. doi: 10.1002/pds.841
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2003
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.