Nicholas Moore (Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Bordeaux), Eric Van Ganse (Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacoepidemiology, Lyon), Judith K. Jones (Consultant, Washington) and Jean-Marie LeParc (Professor of Rheumatology, Paris) are independent researchers or academics, with no financial link with Boots Healthcare other than occasional honoraria for specific tasks. They were involved in the initiation, design, surveillance, analysis and interpretation of this study, and in the writing of this article. Nicholas Moore and Richard Wall are the guarantors of this study.
Risk factors for adverse events in analgesic drug users: results from the PAIN study
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 601–610, October/November 2003
How to Cite
Moore, N., Charlesworth, A., Van Ganse, E., LeParc, J.-M., Jones, J. K., Wall, R., Schneid, H. and Verrière, F. (2003), Risk factors for adverse events in analgesic drug users: results from the PAIN study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 601–610. doi: 10.1002/pds.842
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
- Boots Healthcare International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.