During this study, Dr I. Csizmadi was the recipient of a doctoral fellowship award from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec, Canada.
Defining hormone replacement therapy in longitudinal studies: impact on measures of effect
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 215–225, April 2004
How to Cite
Csizmadi, I., Collet, J.-P., Benedetti, A., Boivin, J.-F. and Hanley, J. A. (2004), Defining hormone replacement therapy in longitudinal studies: impact on measures of effect. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/pds.844
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2002
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, United States. Grant Number: R01 CA78698-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.