Adverse drug reactions and off-label prescribing for paediatric outpatients: a one-year survey of spontaneous reports in Sweden
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 147–152, March 2004
How to Cite
Ufer, M., Kimland, E. and Bergman, U. (2004), Adverse drug reactions and off-label prescribing for paediatric outpatients: a one-year survey of spontaneous reports in Sweden. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/pds.858
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2003
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: FKZ 01 EC 0001
- Karolinska Institute. Grant Number: KD 2108/2002
- Swedish Science Council. Grant Number: 04496
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.