As Workshop chair, Dr Strom takes responsibility for the content of this article.
Risk assessment of drugs, biologics and therapeutic devices: present and future issues†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 653–662, December 2003
How to Cite
Strom, B. L. (2003), Risk assessment of drugs, biologics and therapeutic devices: present and future issues. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 653–662. doi: 10.1002/pds.859
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2003
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). Grant Number: R13 HS12084
- CERTs cooperative. Grant Number: UL84510548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.