Pattern of prescriptions issued by nursing home-based physicians versus office-based physicians for frail elderly patients in German nursing homes
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 595–599, October/November 2003
How to Cite
Pittrow, D., Krappweis, J., Rentsch, A., Schindler, C., Hach, I., Bramlage, P. and Kirch, W. (2003), Pattern of prescriptions issued by nursing home-based physicians versus office-based physicians for frail elderly patients in German nursing homes. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 595–599. doi: 10.1002/pds.860
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
- Bundesverband der Betriebskrankenkassen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.