Unconditional support for the data analyses for the present article was supplied by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Fort Washington, PA, USA.
A case-control study of acetaminophen use in relation to the risk of first myocardial infarction in men†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 459–465, September 2003
How to Cite
Rosenberg, L., Rao, R. S. and Palmer, J. R. (2003), A case-control study of acetaminophen use in relation to the risk of first myocardial infarction in men. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 459–465. doi: 10.1002/pds.867
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2002
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: N01-HD-0-2810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.