No conflict of interest was declared.
Adverse drug reactions in a South Indian hospital—their severity and cost involved†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 687–692, December 2003
How to Cite
Ramesh, M., Pandit, J. and Parthasarathi, G. (2003), Adverse drug reactions in a South Indian hospital—their severity and cost involved. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 12: 687–692. doi: 10.1002/pds.871
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.