No conflict of interest was declared.
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 289–294, May 2004
How to Cite
Pilon, D., Castilloux, A.-M., Dorais, M. and LeLorier, J. (2004), Oral anticoagulants and the risk of osteoporotic fractures among elderly. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 289–294. doi: 10.1002/pds.888
Presented at the 15th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Boston, USA, August 1999 and at the Canadian Forum for Population Therapeutics, Montreal, Canada, May 2000.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.