Conflict of interest was declared: S. V. M., T. M. M. and J. L. G. have been paid as consultants (or in a similar capacity) by a company with a vested interest in the product being studied, on issues related to the product being studied. D. P. and T. A. B. were employees (or had a spouse or dependent children who were employees) of a company whose product is being studied.
Application of a propensity score to adjust for channelling bias with NSAIDs†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 345–353, June 2004
How to Cite
Morant, S. V., Pettitt, D., MacDonald, T. M., Burke, T. A. and Goldstein, J. L. (2004), Application of a propensity score to adjust for channelling bias with NSAIDs. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 345–353. doi: 10.1002/pds.946
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.