No conflict of interest was declared.
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January 2005
How to Cite
French, D. D., Campbell, R., Spehar, A. and Angaran, D. M. (2005), Benzodiazepines and injury: a risk adjusted model. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/pds.967
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2003
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.