No conflict of interest was declared.
Post-marketing surveillance of buprenorphine†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 615–619, September 2004
How to Cite
Ray, R., Pal, H., Kumar, R., Maulick, P. and Mangla, R. (2004), Post-marketing surveillance of buprenorphine. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 13: 615–619. doi: 10.1002/pds.975
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2003
- RUSAN PHARMA Limited, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.