No conflict of interest was declared.
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
Published in 2004 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 257–266, April 2005
How to Cite
Paulose-Ram, R., Hirsch, R., Dillon, C. and Gu, Q. (2005), Frequent monthly use of selected non-prescription and prescription non-narcotic analgesics among U.S. adults. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 14: 257–266. doi: 10.1002/pds.983
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.