Effectiveness of functionalized polyolefins as compatibilizers for polyethylene/wood flour composites
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2004
Copyright © 2003 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 933–945, April 2003
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yeh, F.-C., Lai, S.-M., Chan, H.-C. and Shen, H.-F. (2003), Effectiveness of functionalized polyolefins as compatibilizers for polyethylene/wood flour composites. Polym Eng Sci, 43: 933–945. doi: 10.1002/pen.10077
- Issue online: 7 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!