A lithium ionomer of poly(ethylene-co-methacrylic acid) copolymer as compatibilizer for blends of poly(ethylene terephthalate) and high density polyethylene
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2004
Copyright © 2002 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2072–2083, November 2002
How to Cite
Retolaza, A., Eguiazábal, J. I. and Nazábal, J. (2002), A lithium ionomer of poly(ethylene-co-methacrylic acid) copolymer as compatibilizer for blends of poly(ethylene terephthalate) and high density polyethylene. Polym Eng Sci, 42: 2072–2083. doi: 10.1002/pen.11098
- Issue online: 7 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!