Monodisperse poly(p-chloromethylstyrene) microbeads by dispersion polymerization
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 1999 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1849–1855, October 1999
How to Cite
Bahar, T. and Tuncel, A. (1999), Monodisperse poly(p-chloromethylstyrene) microbeads by dispersion polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 39: 1849–1855. doi: 10.1002/pen.11578
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!