Influence of compatibilization and viscosity ratio on the barrier and impact properties of blends of a modified polyamide-6 and polyethylene
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 1999 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1952–1961, October 1999
How to Cite
Yeh, J.-T., Jyan, C.-F., Yang, S.-S. and Chou, S. (1999), Influence of compatibilization and viscosity ratio on the barrier and impact properties of blends of a modified polyamide-6 and polyethylene. Polym Eng Sci, 39: 1952–1961. doi: 10.1002/pen.11588
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!