Crystallization characteristics of intercalated poly(L-lactide)/organo-modified montmorillonite hybrids
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 2006
How to Cite
Nam, P. H., Ninomiya, N., Fujimori, A. and Masuko, T. (2006), Crystallization characteristics of intercalated poly(L-lactide)/organo-modified montmorillonite hybrids. Polym Eng Sci, 46: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/pen.20436
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!