Effects of slip agent and talc surface-treatment on the scratch behavior of thermoplastic olefins
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 601–608, May 2006
How to Cite
Browning, R., Lim, G. T., Moyse, A., Sun, L. and Sue, H.-J. (2006), Effects of slip agent and talc surface-treatment on the scratch behavior of thermoplastic olefins. Polym Eng Sci, 46: 601–608. doi: 10.1002/pen.20507
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Texas A&M Scratch Behavior Consortium (Advanced Composites, Atlas-MTS, Clorox, Dow Chemical, Innovene, Japan PP, Kaneka, Luzenac, Phillips-Sumika, Solvay Engineered Polymers, and Visteon)
- State of Texas. Grant Number: ARP 000512–0137-2001
- Defense Logistic Agency. Grant Number: SP0103–02-D-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!