Characterization and tensile properties of ternary blends with PA-6 nanocomposites
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Polymeric Nanocomposites
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1111–1120, August 2006
How to Cite
Contreras, V., Cafiero, M., Da Silva, S., Rosales, C., Perera, R. and Matos, M. (2006), Characterization and tensile properties of ternary blends with PA-6 nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 46: 1111–1120. doi: 10.1002/pen.20572
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Venezuelan Fondo Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación (FONACIT). Grant Number: S1–2002000518
- Program CYTED. Grant Number: VIII.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!