Influence of initial mixing methods on melt-extruded single-walled carbon nanotube–polypropylene nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1831–1842, September 2010
How to Cite
Radhakrishnan, V. K., Davis, E. W. and Davis, V. A. (2010), Influence of initial mixing methods on melt-extruded single-walled carbon nanotube–polypropylene nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1831–1842. doi: 10.1002/pen.21696
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Alabama Center for Nanostructured Materials (National Science Foundation). Grant Number: EPS-0814103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!