Synthesis and characterization of acetylene-terminated polybenzoxazines based on polyaralkyl-phenolic prepolymer
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1751–1757, September 2010
How to Cite
Qi, H., Pan, G., Zhuang, Y., Huang, F. and Du, L. (2010), Synthesis and characterization of acetylene-terminated polybenzoxazines based on polyaralkyl-phenolic prepolymer. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1751–1757. doi: 10.1002/pen.21701
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!