Effect of nanoparticles on the performance of thermally conductive epoxy adhesives
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1809–1819, September 2010
How to Cite
Fu, J., Shi, L., Zhang, D., Zhong, Q. and Chen, Y. (2010), Effect of nanoparticles on the performance of thermally conductive epoxy adhesives. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1809–1819. doi: 10.1002/pen.21705
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
- Innovative Team Project of Science and Technology Commission (Shanghai, China). Grant Number: 06DZ05902
- The Academic Leader Program of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 07XD14014
- National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2007AA03Z335
- Shanghai Educational Development Foundation. Grant Number: 2008CG49
- Key Subject of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission of China. Grant Number: J50102
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 208182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!