Opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect opinions of the sponsors.
Characterization of a reverse molding sequence at the mesoscale for in-mold assembly of revolute joints†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1843–1852, September 2010
How to Cite
Ananthanarayanan, A., Gupta, S. K. and Bruck, H. A. (2010), Characterization of a reverse molding sequence at the mesoscale for in-mold assembly of revolute joints. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1843–1852. doi: 10.1002/pen.21709
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DMI0457058
- Army Research Office through MAV MURI Program. Grant Number: ARMY W911NF0410176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!