Bulk and surface molecular orientation distribution in injection-molded liquid crystalline polymers: Experiment and simulation
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1864–1877, September 2010
How to Cite
Fang, J., Burghardt, W. R., Bubeck, R. A., Burgard, S. M. and Fischer, D. A. (2010), Bulk and surface molecular orientation distribution in injection-molded liquid crystalline polymers: Experiment and simulation. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1864–1877. doi: 10.1002/pen.21710
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMI-0521771, 0521823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!