Phase morphology development in a low interfacial tension immiscible polyolefin blend during die extrusion and melt spinning
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1969–1977, October 2010
How to Cite
Yang, J., White, J. L. and Jiang, Q. (2010), Phase morphology development in a low interfacial tension immiscible polyolefin blend during die extrusion and melt spinning. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 1969–1977. doi: 10.1002/pen.21726
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!