Solid-state microcellular polycarbonate foams. I. The steady-state process space using subcritical carbon dioxide
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2160–2169, November 2010
How to Cite
Weller, J. E. and Kumar, V. (2010), Solid-state microcellular polycarbonate foams. I. The steady-state process space using subcritical carbon dioxide. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2160–2169. doi: 10.1002/pen.21736
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MSS 9114840
- UW-Industry Cellular Composites Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!