Creep behavior of high density polyethylene after aging in contact with different oil derivates
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2122–2130, November 2010
How to Cite
Habas-Ulloa, A., D'Almeida, J.-R. M. and Habas, J.-P. (2010), Creep behavior of high density polyethylene after aging in contact with different oil derivates. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2122–2130. doi: 10.1002/pen.21743
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!