The effect of compatibilizer on the co-continuity and nanoclay dispersion level of tpe nanocomposites based on PP/EPDM
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2131–2142, November 2010
How to Cite
Mirzadeh, A., Lafleur, P. G., Kamal, M. R. and Dubois, C. (2010), The effect of compatibilizer on the co-continuity and nanoclay dispersion level of tpe nanocomposites based on PP/EPDM. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2131–2142. doi: 10.1002/pen.21744
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!