Study on the packing effects of external gas-assisted injection molding on part shrinkage in comparison with conventional injection molding
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2085–2092, November 2010
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Lin, Y.-C. and Huang, S.-W. (2010), Study on the packing effects of external gas-assisted injection molding on part shrinkage in comparison with conventional injection molding. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2085–2092. doi: 10.1002/pen.21747
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Center-of-Excellence Program on Membrane Technology from the Ministry of Education
- Project of the Specific Research Fields in Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan. Grant Number: CYCU-98-CR-ME
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!