Thermal conductivity and tribological properties of POM-Cu composites
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2153–2159, November 2010
How to Cite
He, J., Zhang, L. and Li, C. (2010), Thermal conductivity and tribological properties of POM-Cu composites. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2153–2159. doi: 10.1002/pen.21750
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925621, 20906027, 20706015
- Program of Shanghai Subject Chief Scientist. Grant Number: 08XD1401500
- Shanghai Shuguang Scholars Tracking Program. Grant Number: 08GG09
- Special Projects for Key Laboratories in Shanghai. Grant Number: 09DZ2202000
- Special Projects for Nanotechnology of Shanghai. Grant Numbers: 0852nm02000, 0952nm02000
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 09PJ1403200
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!