Enhanced flow behaviors of metallocene-catalyzed linear low-density polyethylene during ultrasound-assisted extrusion
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2229–2235, November 2010
How to Cite
Wu, H., Bao, W. and Guo, S. (2010), Enhanced flow behaviors of metallocene-catalyzed linear low-density polyethylene during ultrasound-assisted extrusion. Polym Eng Sci, 50: 2229–2235. doi: 10.1002/pen.21759
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- Open Foundation of Key Laboratory of Rubber-Plastics (QUST), Ministry of Education, China
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!