Amphiphile polydimethylsiloxane-based networks reinforced with in situ generated silica
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 78–86, January 2011
How to Cite
Alexandru, M., Cazacu, M., Racles, C. and Grigoras, C. (2011), Amphiphile polydimethylsiloxane-based networks reinforced with in situ generated silica. Polym Eng Sci, 51: 78–86. doi: 10.1002/pen.21781
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
- CNCSIS - UEFISCSU. Grant Number: 5, PNII–IDEI 233/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!